We recommend that you only dry clean your silk scarves to maintain its quality.
But if you really need to wash them at home, hand washing is definitely the best alternative. Here are some tips:
- Use lukewarm water and mild, non-alkaline soap
- Hang silk garments to dry
- Add a few drops of hair conditioner to the final rinse for a silky feel
- Dry silk in direct sunlight
- Use chlorine bleach to clean silk
- Soak silk for any more than a few minutes
- Wring, twist or roll in towel to dry
** We strongly recommend dry clean only. If you choose to hand wash or clean in any other ways other than dry cleaning, please be aware that we will not be responsible for any damage caused.