Delivery & Returns
Within the UK:
- Delivery to EU countries: £9.90
- Delivery to non-EU countries: £15.00
Track an Order:
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please note that goods must be returned in perfect condition, and we strongly recommend using recorded delivery. Do refer to 'Shipping' section below for more details on returning an item.
- Gift cards
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery is not refundable.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged at delivery. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to below shipping address.
To return your product, you're recommended mail your product with recorded delivery to:
401 Kings Wharf, 301 Kingsland Road, E8 4DS London, UK.
You will be responsible to pay for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund due to defective or damaged goods, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. We advice you to use a recorded or trackable shipping service. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.